AVOCADO STRAWBERRY SPINACH SALAD WITH POPPYSEED DRESSING
A delicious spinach salad with fresh strawberries, avocados, and a simple poppyseed dressing.
YIELDS: 2-4 SERVINGS
PREP TIME: 10 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 avocado, diced (or you can double this to 2 avocados!)
- 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- half a small red onion, thinly sliced
- poppyseed dressing (recipe below)
Poppyseed Dressing Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup avocado oil (or any oil, such as olive oil)
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- pinch of ground dry mustard (optional)
- salt and pepper
TO MAKE THE SALAD:
Toss all ingredients together with your desired amount of dressing until combined. Serve immediately.
TO MAKE THE POPPYSEED DRESSING:
Whisk all ingredients together until combined.