Roasting vegetables without oil is possible and they taste amazing! You can use balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, tamari, lemon, or lime juice. If you’re on a diet or just trying to avoid oils, these oil free rainbow roasted vegetables are for you. These colorful rainbow veggies are full of antioxidants and nutrients!
- 1⅔ cup chopped red bell peppers (250 g)
- 2 cups chopped carrots (250 g)
- 1⅓ cup chopped yellow bell peppers (200 g)
- 1⅔ cup chopped zucchini (250 g)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (100 g)
- 1 cup chopped red onions (200 g)
- 1 tbsp dried thyme
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Preheat the oven to 390 ºF or 200 ºC.
- Place the chopped vegetables onto a baking sheet, add the thyme and balsamic vinegar to taste.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked.