LET OUR PERSONAL TRAINERS HELP
YOU ACHIEVE RESULTS!
(25-minute and 50-minute sessions)
Are you looking to lose weight? Tone up? Increase mobility and flexibility? Our trainers hold an NCCA-Accredited certification and can design a custom workout program to meet your individual needs. They'll provide motivation, guidance and education to help you get the results you desire.
Personal Training at Total Woman is a great option if you fall into any of the following categories:
- A beginner and interested in learning more about weight training and cardio equipment
- Looking to lose weight
- Have tried sticking with a program, without success in the past
- Bored with your present routine
- Injured or suffering from a medical condition or recovering from a medical condition
- Wanting to train for a special event
All New members receive a FREE 25-minute Express Training + Orientation. Click below to Register.
HOW CAN PERSONAL TRAINING BENEFIT ME?
We all have different bodies and the things we eat, the exercises we do, impact our bodies differently.
One of the main benefits of Personal Training is that it is customized to you. Our Trainers have years of experience studying how different bodies move and react to different variables, so they can create workouts that will best suit your body and help you achieve your goals.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF PERSONAL
- You'll get stronger
- You won't waste time on ineffective workouts
- You're less likely to get injured
- You'll stick with a program longer
- We'll challenge you in ways you can't challenge yourself
- You'll see Total Results
PRIVATE PILATES STUDIO
Each Total Woman Club offers a Private Pilates Studio. Here you can receive Personal Training from one of our NCCA-accredited trainers. Using our reformer equipment, you'll improve core strength and improve the way your body looks and feels. Pilates is a type of training that can benefit women of all ages and sizes.
- Achieve longer, leaner muscles for more freedom of movement
- Improve postural problems
- Increase core strength/stability and peripheral mobility
- Balance strength, flexibility and enhance ease of movement
- Improve balance, coordination and circulation
Find my match!
Take our Personal Training Questionnaire to be matched with the perfect Personal Trainer:
To read what our members have to say about Personal Training with Total Woman Gym + Spa head over to our Testimonials section!
Personal Training Prices
Pricing below reflects 1-on-1 Personal Training. Group and Team Training also available. Pricing may vary by club.
Pilates Training - 50 Minutes
Personal Training - 50 Minutes
Express Training - 25 Minutes