Annual Account Maintenance Fee
As a Total Woman Member you have access to the best possible, women-preferred health and wellness experience – all under one roof. From the gym floor to the spa and our team, we consistently strive to improve your experience and exceed expectations. The annual fee is a nominal charge that is used for equipment and facilities improvements, team member training, and member appreciation events like the Open Houses.
- Annual maintenance fees process in March OR September, but you are only charged ONCE per year. The timing of the charge is based on your membership activation date.
- September maintenance fees will process this Thursday, September 15th.
- The fee is part of your membership agreement. We are happy to show you a copy of your membership agreement, you may request a copy in club or through customer service.
- Maintenance fees scheduled for billing during the final month your membership is active are applied with your last payment.
- Account Maintenance fees cannot be refunded.
- If you are a member who has paid in full for the year for your membership, you are excluded from the fee unless you have any monthly debits added onto your account.
We understand account maintenance fees are unexciting and forgettable, but they do so much for our clubs and club teams. Fortunately our fees are lower than most gyms, and you don’t have to worry about them again until next September.