GREEK YOGURT CHICKEN SALAD LETTUCE WRAPS
Makes 8-10 lettuce wraps
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 c. diced celery
- 1/4 c. diced red onion
- 1/2 c. grapes, red or green, halved
- 1/2 c. diced apple
- 1/4 c. dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1/3 c. plain 0% Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Chop the chicken and toss together with the celery, onion, grapes, apple, cranberries and almonds in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the Greek yogurt, mayo, and lemon juice and stir well to combine.
- Add sauce to the large bowl with the chicken mixture and toss to evenly coat. Season with salt and pepper, to taste, if needed.
- Wash lettuce and separate into leaves, patting them each dry with a paper towel. Add a large spoonful of the chicken mixture to each lettuce wrap.